Kristal Hall Boone focuses her practice in the areas of business law, nonprofit law and estate planning. Kristal's experience includes, but is not limited to, the formation of for profit and nonprofit entities, representing buyers and sellers in the acquisition of a business, drafting and negotiating contracts, and the preparation of wills.
Kristal is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where she received a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, with distinction and a minor in Urban Studies. After graduation, Kristal attended Vanderbilt University Law School in Nashville, Tennessee where she received her Doctorate of Jurisprudence in May of 2005.
• Tennessee, 2005
• Boone Law, PLLC, Founder and Principal
• Belmont University, Adjunct Professor (Business Law I)
• Tennessee Bar Association, Member
• Tennessee Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
• Lawyers Association for Women, Member
• CABLE, Member
• YWCA of Middle TN, Board Member; Racial Justice Committee
• Young Leader's Council (YLC), Graduate of Spring Class 2006
• Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle TN, Big Sister
• World Covenant Church International
In her free time, Ms. Boone enjoys spending time with family and friends and traveling.
This is an advertisement.
Kristal Hall Boone